- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 8 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Contract to December 2020 with extension options
- Experience in project administration or project management
Our client is looking for a Project Support Officer. The Project Support Officer activities, including:
- General project administration activities (finance and budgeting, file and register management, reporting, schedule management, secretariat, procurement etc.)
- Assistance with a range of project activities (communications, user testing, user documentation, business analysis etc.)
- Management of some discrete project activities
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in project administration or project management.
- Experience in one or more of:
- User testing;
- User documentation;
- Business Analysis.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, including Word, Excel and SharePoint.
It is a requirement of this position that candidates must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.