- New South Wales
- $450.00 PER DAY + SUPERANNUATION
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 3 months ago
The Project Support Officer will be supporting the Deputy Executive Director Commercial Project Delivery. The primary purpose of the role is to provide general project support to a nominated project team.
- The role prepares and coordinates meeting documentation
- Prepare drafts and reviews correspondence
- Monitor for ongoing costs and commitments
- Responds to requests for information, compiles and prepares reports and briefing notes
- Maintains general administrative functions including diary management and manages documentation in the fully integrated records management system.
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Experienced minute-taker
- Manager's diary management and coordination with other Project Support Officers and Executive Assistants, with a calm disposition in a changing environment. Needs to be able to roll with changes without getting flustered.
- Manager's email management and prioritisation
- Identify and action your own and Manager's tasks for completion, and maintain a task tracking and prioritisation list
- Document management in the records management system
- Work closely with the lead administrator of the Transaction Management Services provider
If you can demonstrate all the above then please apply now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.