- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 6 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum NV2 Security Clearance
- Contract to March 2020 with 2x12 months extension options
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Project Support Officer with experience in secretariat and project support, including in relation to governance, reporting, finance and strategic planning.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for the high quality coordination and management of several governance meetings with tasks including
- Drafting of papers
- General meeting administration and recording of minutes
- Maintenance of decision registers
- Drafting of board reports specifically related to project management including, risk, finance, compliance and technical topics
Skills and Experience
- Experience in interpreting, applying and explaining policies, guidelines, procedures and complex rules.
- Understanding of governance within government departments
- Experience in supporting policy development
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure accuracy and to identify and rectify errors
- High level presentation and written communication skills, including the ability to write management reports and produce dashboard reporting
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office suite including Microsoft Project
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV2 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.