- Hourly rate
- Job Type
- Shelley Harrison
- 11 days ago
Supporting the Assistant Director and working closely with a Team Leader, you will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive effective implementation of four Programs which will be rolled out over 2019 to 2022. You will bring a positive attitude to delivering this significant agenda, communication and analytical skill, stakeholder management, and project management skills.
To apply for this opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Prevous experience in a similar Project Support position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have managed both internal and external stakeholder on project-based work
- Experience identifying and contributing to the resolution of issues and problems as they arise
- Experience supporting the development of accessible communication materials
- Experience in the disability sector would be a bonus
For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Entry-level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependant on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State legislation.