- NSW Government Client
- Contract until end of financial year with strong possible extension
- Gosford location
- $27 per hour - $38 per hour + super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a "Promotion Officer' required to contact businesses currently engaged in the work program and support their needs as required to reach the various workplace milestones.
Promotion Officer responsible to build relationships with businesses enrolled in the program. This may include (but is not limited to), the following:
- Coordinated program milestones and deliverables when the business becomes eligible.
- Support businesses by assessing appropriate work health programs in partnership with Health Stakeholders and service providers.
- Participate in planning, organising and delivering continuing program support
- Support the development, implementation, and evaluation of work programs in conjunction with the Business Engagement Manager.
- Produce regular reports demonstrating business progression
- Contribute to solutions around program blocks and pain points
- Tertiary qualification in health promotion, public health, or a related area relevant to the role, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable effective interpersonal liaison skills including the ability to engage and communicate to groups of people, tailoring communication towards a specific target group or age range
- Capacity to develop and foster professional networks internally and externally.
- High-level computer skills including demonstrated experience with Windows-based packages, email, and internet.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as self-motivated to work independently
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.