A fantastic opportunity exists for a switched on and motivated Property Consultant or Leasing Consultant to bring their expertise into a thriving state government branch. They are seeking a commercial property consultant to join the team contract basis to help build structure and train.
This full-time position is based just outside Perth CBD, where you will work with all levels of the business.
- To be successful in this role, the Property Consultant must have an exceptional understanding of diverse leasing portfolio management, particularly from a government standpoint. You must have an understanding and ability to interpret lease data.
- Developing and maintaining strategic working relationships with a vast range of stakeholders and provide expert advice, in accordance with Property and leasing matters across the department.
- Applying appropriate tools, techniques and terminology used to develop process and data models that demonstrate an expert knowledge of business processes.
- Proactively developing, implementing and encouraging others to adopt quality systems and procedures to promote the achievement of business analysis standards.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Property Management, Leasing, or Acquisition
- Professional experience within a notable organisation or government (preferred)
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Proven exposure in managing internal and external stakeholders, while managing expectations and engagement with this client's diverse community.
- Experience within state government, local government or semi-government organisations e.g. universities will be considered highly desirable or from private consultancies managing Government accounts
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 6212 5523.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com