- Providing thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist National Property Team with capital projects and refurbishments
- Providing high level administrative support to the following areas-
II. Support day to day building access - maintain the access card register, the key safe and key register, staff building access requests and visitor access and afterhours access
III. Assist with stationery orders, IT issues/ registers and cab charge management
IV. Escalation of property issues
V. Building inductions and site inductions for trade and visitors
VI. Upkeep of utility rooms, compliance throughout office and documentation, cleaning assessments, Phone Aks and site key/access registers.
- Carry out WHS Inspections, manage any issues arriving from the WHS inspections, maintain contact list along with WHS recommendations provision of equipment on behalf of WHS.
- Be the point of contact and provide support in day to day property activities of the state. This includes reporting and follow up of property issues, liaising with JLL facilities team, tradespeople and contractors.
- High level of internal and external stakeholder management.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility within a team and to communicate effectively with people at all levels to ensure the smooth, efficient and on time operation of the office.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner.
- A high level of computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.