- Be a contact for key providers whilst supporting provider market and the organisations provider process.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including State and Local Governments, providers, carers, people with disability and mainstream organisations to address local transition challenges.
- Assist key providers with day to day management of payments, compliance processes and grievances.
- Engage providers to ensure optimal satisfaction is experienced at each interaction.
- Manage risks associated with stakeholder relationships through a proactive approach.
- Provide input into ministerial and parliamentary correspondence, briefs etc.
- Promote workplace practices consistent with Agency policy and in accordance with the organisations values and leadership behaviours.
- Manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Preparing and delivering group presentations to a range of stakeholders.
- Representing the organisation in discussions with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have sound relationship & engagement experiences.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders including State and Local Government, providers, carers, people with disability and mainstream organisations to address local transition challenges.
- Be able to work in partnership across all divisions to ensure the provider and participant is at the forefront of everything you do.
- It is desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in disability.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion