- APS6 Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 8 days ago
Our federal client based in Geelong is undertaking a large-scale business transformation overhauling the disability sector. The Markets Provider and Sector Development (MPSD) Group is responsible for relationships with Service Providers. Programs of work include Market Stewardship, Market Supply Response, Communications, Market Risk Management, Participant Information.
Initial contract through to the end of the financial year with long term potential based in the new national head office in Geelong.
Provider Assurance Officers: Analyse and respond to Provider Payment discrepancies, reports on Assurance Outcomes, create Training Manuals for payment assurance remediation and compliance.
You'll be joining a tight team of 10 with 2 streams and be reporting into an EL1 Assistant Director. This APS6 Level role will involve leading up to 4-5 Provider Assurance Officers.
- Analyze and interpret large volumes of provider payment data and detect anomalies
- Respond to payment anomalies
- Control and assurance testing of provider payments
- Develop reports on assurance outcomes
- Manage training documentation for the team
- Coach, mentor and lead a small team of Assurance Officers
- Support the Assistant Director(s) and promote a supportive workplace in line with the Agency's values
- Experience in Risk and Assurance Officer positions
- Experience in Assurance testing
- Risk Management and controls frameworks and policies
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in insurance, banking, finance or government would be preferred
- Hands-on attitude and approach and ability to work at pace in a high volume environment
- Ability to work within an autonomous environment and handle ambiguity and change.
Hit APPLY today or contact:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.