- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- about 1 month ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Quality Assurance Engineer'.
- Plan and undertake testing by writing and executing functional and non-functional tests including debugging and refactoring the test code to ensure code and processes are of high degree of quality and fit for purpose
- Provide direction and guidance to the team to enable issue resolution of identified defects to improve the quality of systems development
- Measure and report on test activity including gaps in software and processes, manage defects and author software defined tests to improve the quality of systems development to meet business and operational needs
- Identify new test techniques and tools and partner with developers to improve the quality of systems development
- Provide support and advice with implementation of quality assurance recommendations to both external and internal stakeholders to ensure service provision meets quality assurance objectives
- Develop and maintain systems and processes including writing automation tests across different levels and reviewing release scripts across environments to ensure quality is assured.
- Supporting the development, implementation and communication of the quality assurance framework to ensure compliance in a continuously evolving environment to tight timeframes
- Assisting with the development of quality assurance processes which cover quality, timeliness and cost while ensuring complex project deliverables are met
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org