- Western Australia
- Competitive market rates offered
- Job Type
- Prasanna Kumar
- 10 months ago
Our client, a leading global mining and resources company has an ongoing contract opportunity for a Radio Engineer to join their core team based here in Perth. In this role, you will form part of a high-performing team to assist with high-level radio system design, planning, and development for a major mine site project located in Pilbara, and will also ideally have exposure working with engineering teams, and acting as technical SME for all aspects of digital radio technologies
The primary duties for this role include:
- Based in Perth team and main office with Ad hoc travel to Pilbara Sites
- 8hr days (standard) / 12hr days (site).
- Work within the Studies team as Radio Subject Matter Expert with below accountabilities:
o Assess solutions against user requirements, industry best practices, and company standards and principles.
o Assist with the development of implementation costs and schedules.
o High-level Radio System design.
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Assistance with the development of implementation costs and schedule
- High-Level Design
- Technical Governance and Review for project deliverables
- Technical input into Scopes of Work
- Change Management
- Transition to Operations
- Radio System design - experience within the resources industry highly desirable
- RF Modelling / Simulation
- Tetra standard
- Management of Change
- Site Surveys
- Familiarity to IP networks (Routing, Switching and Firewalls)Familiarity in solar DC power systems
If you have the level of expertise described above and are interested in finding out more about the positions, please contact and forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar or Edwin Foo by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button or calling the Talent office on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please also see our website www.talentinternational.com.