Our client, a leading global mining and resources company has an ongoing contract opportunity for a Radio Engineer to join their core team based here in Perth. In this role, you will form part of a high-performing team to assist with high-level radio system design, planning, and development for a major mine site project located in Adelaide. You must be open to travelling to/from Perth to Adelaide, and will also ideally have exposure working with engineering teams, and acting as technical SME for all aspects of digital radio technologies.
The primary duties for this role include:
- Based in Perth team and main office, with travel requirement to Adelaide office (including visits to South Australia mine site) as required.
- 8hr days (standard) / 12hr days (site).
- Work within the Studies team as Radio Subject Matter Expert with below accountabilities:
o Assess solutions against user requirements, industry best practices, and company standards and principles.
o Assist with the development of implementation costs and schedules.
o High-level Radio System design.
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Radio System design - experience within mining & resources industry highly desirable.
- Technical experience with P25, Tetra, and DMR a must.
- Underground Leaky Feeder technical experience (at a minimum, experience with Distributed Antenna Systems)
- Management of Change
- Site Surveys
- Familiarity with IP Networks (Routing, Switching and Firewalls)
- Familiarity with Solar DC Power Systems
If you have the level of expertise described above and are interested in finding out more about the positions, please contact and forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar or Edwin Foo by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button or calling the Talent office on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please also see our website www.talentinternational.com.