- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 7 days ago
The React Developer would be building a modern web application primary used for reporting and analytics that would be consumed by all parts of the business. The developer would be required to learn about the businesses processes and translate these into dashboards and reports which enhances the businesses day to day operating needs.
- Pickup identified work from the backlog for development.
- Attend sprint planning and be ready to provide workload estimates.
- Attend daily stand up meetings and be prepared to give work updates.
- Building a scalable web application using React.
- Write high quality code which adheres to the teams linting guidelines.
- Ensure all code is well documented.
- Ensure all code is well tested (unit, integration, regression, etc)
- Be prepared to have your code reviewed by other members of your team.
- Review the code of other members in your team.
- Ensure the code you write is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Ensure that all code you write is accessible (WCAG).
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.