- Demonstrable React JS Development experience
- Experienced working within Agile delivery environments
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced React Developer who will work on one or several client sites, and be responsible for the following:
- Understand the current digital platform to be able to integrate the new solution following the existing principles and processes
- Work on Proof of concepts to prove the design approach at various stages of design and development
- Understand the business requirements, perform impact analysis and carry out the build, in coordination with the other developers in an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and contribute in deciding the sprint scope
- Interact with cross-functional teams to integrate UI screens with restful APIs
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong hands-on technical expertise in Backbase, HTML5/CSS3, ReactJS, NodeJS, Apache Camel, JSON, XML, JUNIT, JAVA/J2EE, SQL Server 2012 or any other RDBMS
- Experience in developing applications using responsive web design
- Good experience of development within an Agile/Scrum environment
- 5+ years of relevant experience in React JS
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a UI developer role
- Very good understanding of componentization concept (Directives)
- Understanding of Unit Testing frameworks like Jasmine/Karma
- Backbase certification will be an advantage
- Experience of following or similar DevOps tools: Bamboo, Bitbucket, Maven, Intellij, Jira and Confluence
This is a permanent role, paying a salary in the region of $120-140K (possibly more commensurate with skills and experience).
Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to Apply
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!