- To operate the organisations main switchboard, providing front line customer service delivery to internal and external customers.
- The switchboard receives between 200-300 calls per day dealing with a broad range of enquiries and topics.
- The selected candidate will be working with one other person on the switchboard, so they will be available to provide support if they have queries.
- 7hours a day, 35hours a week (5 days a week) NO OVERTIME
- Must have the flexibility to start at 8am or finish at 5pm on an agreed rotational basis and be reliable with an outstanding attendance record.
- Strong communication skills required to contact a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Systems experience required- Telstra Contact Centre Software would be advantageous but the business will train the selected candidate so not necessary
- You must be available immediately to interview and to commence