Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Records Controller has the capability to coordinate with and support the project, quality, technical and administration teams for timely, effectively, records & document control.
- Log the requests received by the Legal team and project teams
- Responsible for researching matters in EDRMS and Network Drives with the keywords and phrases provided
- Maintaining documents and ensuring all information is organized in both paper and electronic filing systems
- Register informing letters and outgoing letters in EDRMS
- Understanding of the State Records Act, GIPA and other legislations for records keeping purposes
- Experiences in working on Cloud collaboration systems like Team Binder, Aconex or other similar systems.
- Able to generate weekly and ad hoc reports on document management activities and searches requested by the legal team
- Be able to complete the work within the given time frame, deadlines
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.