- New South Wales
- $30.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Deqa Omer
- 9 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
Short term contract with a view to extend
Wyong / Gosford Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a Local Government organisation in sourcing Two Administrators with experience in Records and Content Management. These roles are initially temporary/short term roles starting ASAP based on the Central Coast.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and experience:
- Certificate III qualification in Business (Recordkeeping) or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a similar role, combined with ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of and experience in Electronic Document and Record Management Systems e.g. HPE Content Manager, TRIM etc.
- Demonstrated experience in applying the State Records Act and any other relevant regulations, policies and procedures within a Local Government environment.
- High proficiency in the use of computers and software packages including word processing, email, spreadsheet and database applications, with accurate and efficient data entry skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels in both written and verbal formats.
- Strong customer service ethos and a demonstrated customer-centric approach to service provision.
- Great attention to detail and desire to perform high quality work.
To apply for this urgent opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.