- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Murray Wiliamson
- 26 days ago
We are currently working with a market-leading organisation in the Oil and Gas industry who are looking to bring on a switched-on and experienced Records Management Analyst to deliver Records Management services across the organisation. To be successful in this role, you will have hands-on experience delivering and supporting Records Management/Information Managament initiatives and be able to hit the ground running.
- Deliver and support Records Management services across the business
- Support Information Management practises through pioneering for application of technology
- Coach and mentor other members of the busines on Records Management best practice.
- Provide Records Management subject matter expertise
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Proven experience providing high level Records Management/Information Management services
- Strong understanding of Documentum
- Experience with O365, Azure and Cloud collaboration tools such as SharePoint, OneDrive and PowerBI
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate to people at all levels of an organisation, including technical and non-technical staff
In return, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and supportive team, working for one of the most prestigous and recognised organisations in Perth. This role offers a highly competitive rate to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your C.V by selecting the "Apply" button. if you require any further information please contact Murray Williamson on (08) 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com