You will be responsible for the coordination of the migration activities with the stakeholders, as well as delivering the migration activities including analysis of the identified records, data cleansing, data mapping, migration into a test environment, user acceptance testing, production scheduling, go-live and through to sign-off.
Skills required for this role:
- Thorough knowledge of TRIM, Records Manager or Content Manager system;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Problem solving capabilities;
- Ability to follow procedures with a methodical and logical approach to the work;
- An understanding of records management or data protection, or similar;
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills;
- Effective leadership, client liaison and change management.
- Significant experience in undertaking data migrations and undertaking testing to confirm quality.
- Experience in business systems analysis.
- Experience in the end to end delivery of a migration.
- Experience in records management or records management systems, is preferred.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.