Purpose of the Position:
The Recovery at Work Advisor provides best practice and comprehensive case management using evidence based strategies to drive successful recovery at workout comes.The position is a source of soundly based recovery atwork advice and case management involving early intervention, workplace assessment, occupational rehabilitation and recovery atwork programs for complex or significant cases. The position is responsible for maintaining effective relationship with key stakeholders to implement strategies and work collaboratively towardsachieving optimal outcomes to minimize costs and premiums. The position works in a team environment, assisting and complementing the work of others in Injury & Claims Management; to facilitate recovery atwork process in compliance with NSW legislation.
- Deliver recovery atwork services, in accordance with NSW legislation, policies, guidelines of SIRA (State Insurance Regulation Authority) and iCARE
- Maintain a high standard of customer service with internal and external key stakeholders
- Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes
- Provide peer support and advice to the members of the Injury & Claims Management team and to the broader stakeholders
- Be a willing, flexible andagile member of the Injury and Claims Management team and provide reliable, timely and quality services to stakeholders
- Proactively identify and resolve customer enquiries and complaints from a variety of internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Be an active member of the Injury and Claims Management team, and participate in business and operationalimprovement projects to ensure quality services are delivered
- Effectively influence key stakeholders e.g. insurer, employer, employee, health professionals; business partners in achieving optimal recovery at workoutcomes
- At least 3 years experience in Injury Management / Return to Work
- Experience managing Psychological and Physical Injuries
- Recovery at Work Coordinator Accreditation in accordance with SIRA requirements and sound knowledge of NSW Workers Compensation legislation.
- A current driver's license is preferred due to the required travel within Sydney Metro
- Allied Health qualification strongly preferred
- Available to commence immediately and work 2 days per week on Monday and Friday