- Learn and Grow with the best
- Uncapped Earnings $$
- Awesome CBD Office
Although we are incredibly proud of these awards and accolades we know that none of our success is possible without great people. With arguably the highest staff retention rates in the Industry and with some of the highest staff engagement levels of any Company globally we are confident that we are providing our people with the right mix of challenge, opportunity, recognition, reward.
At Talent we have a very clear Vision of our future. The strategy and roadmap is reviewed yearly at our annual conference, a 3 day event that the entire company gets to attend, yes everyone, accounts, HR, front of house and of course us, the recruiters.
So what's your Vision for your future? If you had to articulate it would it read something like this?
- I want to be recognised as key contributor and top performer in a team of high achievers.
- I want to be immersed in the technology jobs market in Melbourne and be a conduit between people and business.
- I want to be working in a vibrant team where I can be myself, feel safe to try new things, be challenged and have people looking out for my interests.
- I want the opportunity to move interstate or internationally with a great company and be challenged to be more and do more.
- I want to love coming to work and be well renumerated and incentivised to keep reaching greater heights!
If the above statements resonate with you then might be Talent's next recruitment consultant. We are growing fast and need more great people. You might present with a stack of experience or none at all, we don't mind, we keep an open mind as it's all about the person after all, all about you as a person.
- Have high aspirations and expect great things from ourselves
- Love people and are collaborative by nature
- Are dedicated to finding the best IT talent in the market for our clients
- Have a growth mindset and an optimistic outlook
- Have great sense of humour and love a good time
- And want to be recognised as the number one provider across all of our Client accounts
What's in it for you?
- Genuine interstate and international career progression opportunities
- Industry leading commission plan
- Study leave
- An annual work conference and plenty of state based events throughout the year
- Monthly/Quarterly Incentives - so far we have done Balloon rides, winery tours, karaoke, lunches and dinners, massages and sky diving.
- A great team who support each other and help each other achieve their goals.
If you have a great work ethic, believe the world is your oyster and are willing to dedicate yourself to great outcomes for your candidates and clients then "APPLY NOW' or contact Simon Elliott on 03 9602 4222 for more information.