- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 2 months ago
Our client based within WA's local government are seeking the skills of a Recruitment Administrator to start ideally, next week for an initial short term contract to assist with a high volume recruitment campaign. Core requirements will include providing timely and accurate advice and support in the end to end recruitment and induction of all new employees.
- Reviewing documentation initiating recruitment, ensuring the vacancy aligns with the organisational and establishment charts.
- Consulting with hiring managers to ensure position descriptions are accurate, current, relevant and comply with our clients templates.
- Composing advertisements and placing within appropriate media within agreed timeframes.
- Participating as a panel member in interviews, as required.
- Initiating and overseeing the pre-employment assessments.
- Preparing employment offer letters, contracts of employment and all other relevant new starter documentation.
- Ensuring recruiting managers are kept informed of progress on their recruitment campaigns.
- Coordinate and continue to develop the clients employee onboarding program.
- Background as a Recruitment Administrator with the knowledge of contemporary issues and practices in general Human Resources Management, particularly recruitment and selection.
- A knowledge and understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity principles and legislation.
- Sound knowledge of appropriate awards, agreements, legislation, regulations and policies.
- Experience with BIg Red Sky is ideally, essential.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com