About this Opportunity
To support increased growth, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a passion for technology to join our successful team. You will manage the entire candidate journey, from research through to job offer, and get to learn from the most experienced recruiters in Canberra as you build your own career path. You will work as part of a team of fellow recruitment consultants, with a dedicated team lead, to develop and implement strategies for talent sourcing, and work closely with account managers to deliver candidates and fulfil client requirements.
Candidates are the lifeblood of our business and your ability to source talented candidates, both proactively and against a specific brief, will ensure the success of our business. This is not an "admin job' - this is an opportunity to add real value within the Canberra market.
Your key duties will include:
- Using a range of systems, tools and resources to source, attract and qualify candidates
- Telephone screening and interviewing of candidates
- Writing and advertising job opportunities
- Supporting candidates through the recruitment process, from initial contact to placement, including:
- Resume preparation and submission
- Facilitating the interview process between client and candidate
- Supporting candidates through the onboarding process
- Providing ongoing care and support to contractors for the duration of their contract
- Providing administrative support to senior account managers
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator and team player, who is able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. With a resilient and positive attitude, plus a high energy level, you will be best placed to unleash the potential of your candidates!
In addition to your prior recruitment experience, the key attributes we are looking for include:
- A positive, team player approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, including:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt your language according to conversation
- Fantastic phone manner
- High-level customer service skills, with a focus on creating a great experience
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Strong experience with the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel in particular) and ability to quickly learn organisational systems
Life at Talent
At Talent, we firmly believe that our people are the key to our success. With one of the highest staff retention rates in the recruitment sector, we offer a fast-paced, fun and team-oriented workplace that supports personal and professional growth.
In return for your hard work, Talent will provide:
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- A supportive team culture, ongoing training and mentoring from experienced senior staff
- Structured support at all management levels, from general manager to HR to the CEO, we are committed to your success
- Local, national and international opportunities for professional growth
- A sociable office environment with regular staff events including birthday breakfasts, team lunches, Friday drinks and exciting EOFY and Christmas celebrations
- Annual staff conferences in amazing locations (previous locations include Uluru and Fiji!)
Forget what you think you know about recruitment and apply today to find out how Talent can help you unleash your potential!
Check us out - https://www.welcometotalent.com/
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a tailored cover letter to email@example.com