To further strengthen our highly successful Sydney team, Talent International are offering an energetic, fun, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our multi award winning business in the role of Candidate Manager.
In this role, you will partner and be mentored by one of our leading consultants, that has over 20 years experience in the Sydney market. You will be sourcing the best candidates possible for our many and varied permanent and contract vacancies for global brands, leading start ups and Australian icons.
So, who are we looking for? Someone with:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, and ability to adapt your language according to the conversation.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- A positive, team player approach to work.
- Fantastic phone manner. First impressions count!
- Previous recruitment or technology experience (this is a massive plus, but by no means mandatory - Graduates are welcome to apply!)
Make no mistake, this role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction, a fun, collaborative environment to learn in, ongoing training and let's not forget financial reward!
We've achieved a lot over the years and are the envy of other recruiters - why?
- Talent International is Australia's fastest growing Technology and Digital recruitment specialist, 60 people alone in the Sydney office!
- Each year we hold an annual national conference that all staff attend, designed to strengthen inter-office relationships
- Ongoing Talent:Ed training and development program
- Talent gives back to the community via our not for profit - Talent RISE
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Assisting in managing several major national clients.
- Being involved in attracting, finding and qualifying some of the most talented and interesting people in Australia, using a range of systems, sourcing techniques and tracking tools at our disposal.
- Writing and advertising job opportunities on various job portals.
- Liaising with candidates and clients during the recruitment process.
You will have the total support of a dynamic and experienced team behind you in this stepping stone role into becoming a Recruitment Consultant within a company that encourages organic growth.
Most importantly we have the strong belief that success only comes from attracting and retaining the very best people!
We will be interviewing throughout January 2020, so why wait? If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for then apply today!
Who we are:
Talent International (Talent) is a progressive and innovative global Technology & Digital recruitment specialist.
With 16 offices throughout the UK, Australia, New Zealand, U.S and Europe, our revenue is now AUD$600 million per annum; We're continuing to experience outstanding growth and recognition. We are the largest privately owned recruitment firm in the country, and we also undertake a wide range of other industry services and events.