We've achieved a lot over the years and are the envy of other recruiters - why? Talent International is Australia's largest and most successful Technology and Digital recruitment specialist, with 90 people alone in the Sydney office!
- Multi-award winning agency
- We put our people first, not our profits
- Ongoing Talent:Ed training and development program
- Talent gives back to the community via our not for profit - Talent RISE
- The only global recruitment agency that grew during 2020
To further strengthen our presence in our NSW Head office, we are offering an energetic, fun, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our established business in the role of Candidate Manager.
Broadly speaking, you will be responsible for partnering with our Senior Account Managers in sourcing the best candidates possible for our many and varied clients, across technology & digital permanent and contract opportunities.
So who are we looking for?
- A passion for digital and technology
- A love of the telephone and the ability to build rapport
- That 'can do' attitude - Most important!!
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, and ability to adapt your language according to conversation.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- A positive, team player approach to work.
- Awesome customer service skills.
- Who works well under pressure.
- Great attention to detail.
- Previous recruitment or technology experience (this is a massive plus, but by no means mandatory - Graduates are welcome to apply!)
Make no mistake, this role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction, a fun, collaborative environment to learn in, ongoing training and let's not forget financial reward!
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Assisting in managing several major clients
- Learning about new technologies and concepts within cyber security, architecture, infrastructure / cloud and software development
- Being involved in attracting, finding and qualifying some of the most talented and interesting people in Australia, using a range of systems, sourcing techniques and tracking tools at our disposal.
- Writing and advertising job opportunities on various job portals.
- Phone screening candidates and face to face interviewing of candidates.
- Opportunity to use your creative skills to develop innovative sourcing solutions
- Manage talent communities across social platforms and implement latest technology
You will have the total support of a dynamic and experienced team behind you in this stepping stone role into becoming a Recruitment Consultant within a company that encourages organic growth.
Most importantly we have the strong belief that success only comes from attracting and retaining the very best people!