- Long term contract rate
- Job Type
- Shelley Harrison
- 9 days ago
This role has variety as you will acquire and maintain a sound understanding of the core APS-HR legislative requirements to manage the workforc. You will follow the defined People and Culture HR policies practices and accepted precedents to progress and achieve outcomes for a range of HR activities and tasks and be accountable for organising your own workflow and to coordinate competing requests and demands, setting priorities and managing output to achieve the immediate work areas and recruitment objectives. The Recruitment Officer may be a team coach or lead a small operational team and is expected to be capable of reviewing the quality of work undertaken by others within the team, providing feedback and identifying opportunities for on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching.
To apply for this opportunity you will need the following skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience as a practitioner in a human resources environment, preferably within a public sector organisation
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or experience in an HR, Onboarding or Recruitment role.
- Skills in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of relevant HR systems such as SAP is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working or dealing with people with disabilities would be a bonus.