- $50.00 - $57.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 15 days ago
APS6 Level contract based in Geelong with an initial 9-month term with the potential to extend.Joining the People and Culture division within HR Business Services, your role as a Recruitment / Workforce Supply Advisor will involve:
- Interpreting legislation and policy to assist HR Business Services
- Work within a team to provide policy and operational advice
- Support strategic planning and projects
- Support complex, sensitive HR Business Services projects at times leading and coordinating resources
- Work with a number of internal, external stakeholders
Measure of Success:
- Experience and knowledge of relevant HR legislation and policy in relation to sourcing and selection
- Experience with Dept. Human Services, NDIA or federal/state government HIGHLY regarded
- Proven experience in a similar Recruitment/Workforce Supply Advisor role supporting HR Business Partners
- Expertise in drafting position descriptions and selection criteria in line with HR legislation, diversity and inclusion policies.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725
Applicants will be required to provide a cover letter detailing expertise and addressing key selection criteria.
Applications strictly close Thursday 4th July at midday.