This is a 6 months contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Richmond
The role involved in Identifying, tracking and resolving problems of Linux systems with application groups, internal and external IT providers.
Monitoring and recording performance related data for Linux systems capacity management purposes.
- Strong technical knowledge and solid experience with Linux systems - Red Hat.
- Scripting skills - python & bash preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps tooling - CI/CD, version control, Puppet, Ansible.
- Demonstrated experience in IT infrastructure design
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud-based technologies, Azure and AWS preferred.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.