- RHEL Administrator - certified administrator with considerable industry experience (> 5 years) in medium to large scale deployments and operational management of RHEL 6.x and 7.x.
- Must have experience with package management and adding resources, maintaining LVM, extensive troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with VMWare 5.x, 6.x operation.
- Must have considerable experience with RHEL Server security management and operations and patch automation using Enterprise patching tool.
- Must have knowledge and experience with Satellite Server.
- Experience on Automated System Management Ansible, Shell and Perl scripts.
- Knowledge of Window 2008, 2012, 2016.
- Awareness of Web Stack, Database and Middleware technologies - MS IIS, MS SQL Server, PHP, Apache, experience with securing end-to-end application channels (e.g. OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management).
- Experience in working within an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, preferably ServiceNow.
- Ability to work autonomously on prescribed complex technical or procedural tasks;
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours including late nights and weekends to carry out patching activity within business approved outage window.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.