- New South Wales
- $51.50 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 8 days ago
Talent International is currently recruiting for a Regional Security Adviser to work for a Federal Government Client based in Sydney CBD. This position is a contract role for 12 months initially with the potential of being extended long term.
You will be working for a Protective and Cyber Security Branch that is responsible for implementing the requirements of the Protective Security Policy Framework within the organisation.
- Developing and maintaining protective security policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with mandatory security framework requirements.
- Preparing, monitoring and reviewing security plans and risk assessments.
- Developing security culture through programs of security awareness and education.
- Assisting site managers and staff fulfil their security responsibilities.
To Be Successful you need to have:
- Demonstrated Australian Government protective security experience and/or qualifications.
- Demonstrated ability for continuous learning and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Australian Government protective security policies and procedures or the demonstrated ability to quickly acquire such knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a Protective Security Team and across different business areas to achieve a broad range of security outcomes.
- Ability to build security awareness through a workplace.
You must be an Australian Citizen and this role may require the occasional interstate travel, necessitating absence from home for up to several days at a time.
Please note- high-level checks will be required for the successful candidate.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.