- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 15 days ago
3 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Regulation Administration Officer.
- Support the annual return process for all applicable EPA environment protection licenses.
- Process motor vehicle pollution reports received from staff within EPA, OEH and other Government
- agencies, and the community in relation to noisy vehicles, smoky vehicles and littering from
- vehicles, checking data integrity and ensuring compliance with environment protection legislation.
- Prepare routine correspondence, warning letters, penalty, vehicle inspection and defect notices, and issue once approved by the Compliance Coordinator.
- Respond to and resolve enquiries, and provide advice to the community and other stakeholders in relation to annual return obligations, payments, the issue of warning, penalty, vehicle inspection and defect notices, and explain technical/legislative issues associated with vehicle pollution matters or environment protection licences, ensuring procedures are consistently implemented and adhered to.
- Financial management for all environment protection licences including sending invoices, fee receipting and debtor management
- Experience in regulatory framework, issuing legal notices.
- Exceptional eye for detail and complaint management skills
- Familiar with applications; SAP HPE CM9, Microsoft Word and Excel and various other IT applications and databases, demonstrated ability to adapt to new systems and applications.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com