Our client is a leading global organisation within the utilities sector who have a large regulatory function based in their offices in Melbourne CBD. The Regulatory Analyst will provide expert financial and regulatory modelling analysis on matter relating to price reviews and annual budgets.
About the Role:
As the ideal candidate, you are responsible for undertaking independent analysis using the existing regulatory modelling framework, and contribute to things like maintaining, developing and applying regulatory and financial models, researching and assessing issues that influence regulatory modelling, deliver on regulatory and business strategy and do business forecasting, budgeting and valuation.
To be successful:
You will have a proven understanding of Economics, preferably micro economics, as well as possessing experience within a government, regulatory and or major infrastructure body. Strong communication skills are essential, particularly in the written form. In addition you will have:
- Maintain and develop excel based regulatory financial models for submissions for electricity and gas businesses
- Experience in providing support to the business on adhoc modelling requests.
- Experience in preparing templates for business units to provide financial data for capex and opex.
- Lead relevant team communication meetings.
- Provide clear direction on the application of appropriate HSE behaviours, processes, systems and relevant work methods
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Kunwar Bijjan on 03 9236 7746