- $900 - $1100 per day
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 8 days ago
You will join an exciting Next Generation Ticketing system project that looks to completely transform how the public pay and utilize public transportation in Brisbane.
You will be required to be responsible for developing and implementing a range of compliance and review programs that ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and regulatory regulations, including security, accessibility, WHS and privacy.
- Ensure that ticketing systems and operations comply with all applicable legislation and privacy regulations such as privacy
- Coordination of privacy impact assessments at various stages during the project including advising on privacy impacts arising from technical design.
- Providing ongoing advice on privacy compliance matters to internal stakeholders and Project Managers and coordinating the provision of legal advice (where required).
- Identifying and monitoring privacy and regulatory compliance risks, and implementation of a compliance management plan to resolve these.
- Provide assurance and review of contractor supplied compliance management plans in relation to privacy, information security and fraud, WHS, accessibility management etc
- Support the quality assurance and audits undertaken by Corporate Governance to ensure contractual obligations relating to legislative matters are being met.
- Provide support and co-ordinate internal & external audits and reports and contractor specific audits obligations relating to compliance with legislative and regulatory matters.
- Developing tools and processes to support improvement in ongoing management of regulatory compliance issues and risks.
- Providing general support to the contract management team on management and administration of key contracts.