- Up to $90k
- Job Type
- Petrina Hudson
- 20 days ago
- Full time permanent position
- City fringe location - walk through Hyde Park
- Great team environment
- Work/life balance actively promoted
The person in this role will be involved in exciting new product and platform deployments for both the consumer and business market that will be delivered over several different channels, whether print, mail and web. Working with System Architects and Developers design, document and implement infrastructure platforms for the various SDLC environments for software developments. Working alongside the Release and Deployment Team Lead, provision and deploy software associated with products and platforms.
- Liaise with all technical stakeholders (including infrastructure, development and support) to plan and execute project deployments.
- Create, modify and review deployment guides used for application deployments.
- Deploy applications in web servers and application servers, and application packages in the Multi-Channel Platform environments.
- Assist the Release and Deployment Team Lead (Australia) in formulating best practice governance for deployments
- Strong skills with Linux, AIX and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with application servers
- Experience with releases and deployments
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with source control management systems
- Working knowledge of SaaS concepts
- Exposure to automation using Ansible or similar
- Basic knowledge of Authentication and Authorization or LDAP
- Basic knowledge in BPM (Business Process Management), BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) and DAM (Digital Asset Management) engines
- At least 3 years of Commercial IT experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT