|Job Title:||Release Coordinator|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 13:22|
NSW Government Organisation
6months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Release Coordinator on a contract based at Wyong.
· Provide support to identify and document Release candidates from all streams of delivery. This will include updating the release scope documents in line with the IMT Change and Release Framework.
· Maintain key Release and Environments artefacts in line with the Change and Release Framework. Using ServiceNow JIRA and MS Office products (SharePoint, Project, Visio, Excel).
· Create, coordinate and plan release candidates across IMT and Core projects to ensure deliveries are able to leverage the centralised release deployment and testing strategies.
· Identify and communicate potential build, release and change collisions.
· Create and consolidate Release Summaries/Release notes to communicate the changes in each Release. Provide holistic view of all releases across program of work, and related inter-dependencies.
· Facilitates build and release planning meetings with key stakeholders to identify proper sequencing of packages. Ensures that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's