- Melbourne C B D
- $800.00 per day
- Job Type
- Samuel Fontana
- 4 months ago
Contract: 6 Months + Extensions
Must have Banking or Financial Services experience!!
As a Release Lead with an extensive Financial Services (Wealth management, Insurance and Banking) background you will have performed;
- The translation of business needs to 'fit for purpose' technology solutions
- ensured solution proposals meet global regulatory, and technology risk-based parametres
- have a detailed understanding of security controls and cloud approval mechanisms
- can quickly grasp various business domain strategies and its associated impacts on the supporting technology estate
- Led inception and discovery workshops through a technology based lens
- conducted detailed impact assessments
- Developed detailed asset roadmaps and service catalogues to support common technology requests
- have the technical acumen to develop conceptual solution on the fly for future validation
- communicated with simplicity complex technology change impacts to stakeholdersYou will also have played a key role in supporting the delivery lifecycle of developing new, and/or enhancing existing applications or platforms
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- 10+ years' experience in solution architecture, engineering, or solution management based roles.
- Have exceptional communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to liaise with diverse stakeholder groups at all levels and work with technical teams, product and business owners.
- Vast knowledge and experience across various technology stacks (incl. but not limited to Microsoft, Oracle and IBM banking products and platforms)
- Have a mature understanding of accurately estimating effort, technology complexity, and scale.
- Have an inherent mindset, and proven track record of delivering realisable cost reductions across your previous Technology domains
- Collaborative approach to be able to work as a part of a team and grow self, and others, in the process.
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel Fontana on 03 9236 7745 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org