Contract: 6 Months + Extensions
This individual will assist our clients Melbourne Technology delivery arm in providing application, network, and infrastructure solutions across.
Records Automation, Data Centre Infrastructure, Application Transition & Migrations, Contact Centre, Property, Group Privacy, Email & Payroll, Decommission, Mortgage Protection Insurance, and other business.
- A release lead with extensive financial services (Wealth management, Insurance and Banking) background, and you will have performed.
- The translation of business needs to 'fit for purpose' technology solutions
- ensured solution proposals meet global regulatory, and technology risk-based parameters
- have a detailed understanding of security controls and cloud approval mechanisms
- can quickly grasp various business domain strategies and its associated impacts on the supporting technology estate
- Led inception and discovery workshops through a technology-based lens
- conducted detailed impact assessments
- Developed detailed asset roadmaps and service catalogues to support common technology requests
- have the technical acumen to develop conceptual solution on the fly for future validation
- communicated with simplicity complex technology change impacts to stakeholders
- Financial Services experience
- Vast knowledge and experience across various technology stacks (incl. but not limited to Microsoft, Oracle and IBM banking products and platforms)
- Experience in solution architecture, engineering, or solution management-based roles
- Have a mature understanding of accurately estimating effort, technology complexity, and scale