Your role will be to provide the following services:
- Approval and management of deployment activities into production, eg. code deployment
- Establish the delivery of governance, transition and approval of artefacts and processes, to enable a release to progress as planned
- co-ordination and execution of release activities in-squad and across squads and tribes
- co-ordinate the completion of post-production verification activities
- establish and co-ordinate tribe-external engagements, for the purposes of release delivery
- work with Support teams in times of recovery of production and/or implementation issues
- communicate release delivery plans to stakeholders
- encourage common understanding of release planning and design skills, across the tribe, to enable others to play their role in managing change in a complex operating environment
What will be in your toolkit?
- Experience working in an Agile environment, at scale
- Experience in common tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, GO CD, Build Kite, etc.
- Able to write simple automation scripts in an interpreted language such as Bash, Ruby, Python, etc
- Ability to Develop dashboards to quantify internal processes efficiency
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Ability to influence & negotiate via a variety of strategies, to build string stakeholder buy-in
- An understanding of the release process and how it's applied across squads/tribes
- Able to understand technology principles and tools, to effectively provision and co-ordinate complex interdependencies as they are expressed in installations and implementations
- Knowledge and experience with cross-platform/cross tribe integration testing
- Ability to coordinate end to end delivery across multiple technology areas
- Ability to improve on existing processes to allow for improved delivery by influencing squad engineering practices
BANKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org