- Melbourne C B D
- $100000.00 - $125000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Samuel Fontana
- about 1 year ago
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Dependent on your experience
- Career growth opportunities
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Healthy work/life balance
- Manage all aspects of the deployment and release processes in the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Plan release cycles from start to completion, with effective client communication along the way.
- Govern the deployment process, to ensure all controls are followed, and all deliverables and milestones are met.
- Monitor project status to track readiness with respect to quality gates, and foresee issues that may impact release milestones.
- Coordinate and manage release artefacts from multiple agile teams.
- Drive continuous improvement in conjunction with the DevOps Lead, promoting, documenting and implementing best practices.
- Communicate the release status to a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage and document our deployment pipelines across development, test and production environments.
Qualities & Characteristics:
- Proven experience as a Release Manager of feature delivery within a complex technical development environment.
- A level of technical knowledge that enables you to provide assistance to development teams and to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients, partners and staff; to champion a vibrant and diverse engineering culture; and to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems.
- A rigorous approach to project organisation and management, enabling you to solve issues at all project levels.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- A solution-minded focus, founded on an overarching desire to achieve project goals and help clients and colleagues.
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org