- Competitive Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 7 months ago
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages, including assessment of risk.
- Liaising with Project teams, vendors, business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress.
- Conduct post release reviews.
- Identify project risks and/or issues and report to management.
- Influence the creation, governance and maintenance of the ICT environment management strategy.
- Deliver a high quality standard of environment planning and deployment (including decommission planning) collaboratively in support of ICT objectives.
- Perform environment verification, configuration and communication in accordance with the environment strategy.
- Estimate and monitor environment costs for project managers and project financial controllers. Actively assist project teams to manage environment budgets and advise of practices required to ensure costs are minimised.
- Demonstrated release and environment management experience within an ERP program
- Experience in communicating and negotiating with vendors, business and IT groups
- Demonstrated skills with managing Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Communication, Risk and Stakeholder Management
- Have managed release management across the lifecycle of the program
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure reliable and accurate information
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com