As the Release Manager you will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across the Program in collaboration with Project Managers, Suppliers, Business and Technical streams into respective Program environments in accordance with Change Advisory Board decisions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in large business COTS implementation programs.
- Demonstrated performance meeting tight deadlines and adhering to schedules.
- Ability to guard business requirements from Release scope creep
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Expert level knowledge of JIRA, or another ticketing system.
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to negotiate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated Service Management and Project Management capability, including knowledge and understanding of the best practice frameworks, such as ITIL, PRINCE2 and Agile.
- Demonstrated work ethic and attitude which emulates DCIS values of being professional, accountable, honest and innovative.
- Experience working in complete programs delivering demonstrated value and the realisation of business benefits through the quality implementation of systems and related infrastructure.
- Previous experience leading a functional team is desirable.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Calvin on 08 8228 1560 for a confidential chat.