A global leader in technology services & consulting, helps clients in more than 50 countries to create & execute digital transformation strategies.
This person will be responsible to work as a Junior Remedy Developer in the telecom area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with customer to understand the scope/requirements and owns all aspects of technical planning and translates business requirements into system specifications.
- Contributes to, and owns as appropriate, the analysis process and documentation of deliverables including workshop facilitation and Gap Analysis
- Creates solution design document and interface specifications with sufficient detail and manages design within the scope of the project goals
- Owns all assigned areas of the build phase. Applies technical and process knowledge and best practices to deliver consistent, high quality, production ready solutions.
- Integrate Remedy with other BMC products and third-party applications.
- Provides leadership and mentoring throughout the project phase to junior team membersSuccessfully moves the changes into production and provides post go live early life support
Skills / Competency Requirements:
Essential: (Minimum 2+ years of experience)
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Hands on experience on below BMC products preferably on Linux environment
- BMC Remedy 8.1 and above
- BMC Analytics 8.1 and above
- BMC AO 7.7.01 and above
- BMC AI 8.1.04 and above
- Hands on experience on Remedy data configuration like foundation data management (manual and using tools DMT/UDM), SLA configuration
- Hands on experience on Remedy Analytics configuring regular and custom report, Scheduling reports
- Hands on experience on Server configuration like setting up High availability, Load balancing, Single sign on
- E2E Testing and capacity planning
- Leading / mentoring a team size of 3-4
- Exposure to Agile methodology & Configuration management tools like GIT, Tortoise or similar CM Tools.
- Exposure to Build tools like Jenkins etc.
- ITIL foundation certification
- Work experience in DevOps/Agile delivery model
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.