- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- about 1 year ago
Our client is a large government organisation who provides public transport solutions throughout Queensland.
They currently require the services of a Reporting/Data Analyst to support the delivery of a current program of structural asset management projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop analytics frameworks and data systems for current business initiatives
- Develop Tableau dashboards and Alteryx data platforms workflows to meet business requirements
- Provide technical coordination and liaison for resolution of technical issues, project information and technical documentation from projects.
- Develop or provide content input to guidelines, systems, processes and specifications relevant to the project's above; including scope and quality documentation;
- Project management documentation and performance reporting;
- Tableau dashboards and Alteryx workflows
- Technical reports supporting data analytic activities
- Data analysis results.
- Work process guidelines, standards or specifications.
- Significant experience undertaking professional data analysis/ data analytics activities as either standalone projects or sub components for projects
- Developing and providing advice on data analytics processes and requirements in an engineering or infrastructure environment;
- Preparation of technical documents, guidelines and specifications, preferably in an infrastructure delivery environment;
- Problem definition, scoping and data solution design skills, ideally in an engineering, technical or legal policy environment;
- Intuitive problem-solving skills with the ability to identify objectives and develop strategies for meeting objectives
- Developing end to end reporting solutions including ETL process and data visualisations.
- Good understanding of database architecture, associated reporting tools and SQL;
- Developed skills in Alteryx and Tableau software applications
To find out more please "Apply" now. Alternatively, contact Thomas Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333