- St Leonards
- $48.00 per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 18 days ago
About the organisaton:
NSW government agency that supports and promotes best practice; working to ensure people across the state, are provided with high quality treatment and care that is vital to optimising the outcomes and quality of life for people diagnosed with cancer.
Purpose of the Role:
- Support the work of the department through the conduct of literature searches and reviews, the preparation of ethics applications and submissions, the collection, translation and interpretation of data and by preparing or contributing to the preparation of conference and seminar papers, research publications and technical and scientific reports.
- Undertake literature searches and reviews on specified topics, including researching literature on use of artificial intelligence (AI), natural language programming (NLP), machine learning (ML) technologies and use in health
- Develop reports, correspondence and briefings as requested by key internal stakeholders to provide expert, timely and professional advice.
- Prepare ethics applications and submissions in accordance with stated requirements and timeframes
- Collect, translate and interpret data and assist the Registries team members in the planning and production of data presentations
- Assist the Registries managers with project management and implementation of initiatives and activities, where required.
- Produce or contribute to the production of conference and seminar papers and publications for research
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent professional experience and training
- Practical experience in the conduct of qualitative and/or quantitative research in a health-related setting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including demonstrated capacity to critically appraise research and interpret clinical and population health data/information
- Proven advanced academic written communication skills and demonstrated ability to structure and present information clearly and succinctly to diverse audiences
- Knowledge of confidentiality and privacy laws and guidelines relevant to health and medical research
If yon can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.