Able to analyse market pricing, supply and demand and trends?
This is a fantastic LONG term contract (12 months initially) based in Geelong and you'll be joining a national team.
You will be working with the Market Provider and Development Group which supports market stewardship for the NDIS.
This is one of a number of new roles created in the Pricing Controls Team. The team manages economic regulation in the disability services sector through the analysis and management of price controls.
We are also seeking Economists (Canberra), Engagement and Governance, and Deployment Officers (Geelong) for the team.
This role will involve working with a number of stakeholders across the business (Dept. Social Services, State Governments, Participant Planning and Experience, Scheme Actuary).
- Quantitative and qualitative economic market analysis
- Collecting and analysing Provider data and surveys
- Analysing Participant data and Plan utilisation
- Research and modeling for pricing policy development
- Geographical analysis (density, travel time)
- Workforce trends, exit and entry analysis, efficiency, supply and demand models
- Wage, Award and price inflation indices
- Work with Economist to develop a research framework.
- Expertise in business-focused data analysis - 3-5 years + commercial experience
- Commercial SAS and SQL (must have)
- R, Stata, MapInfo, QGIS
- A degree in actuarial studies, statistics, economics/econometrics or other relevant fields of study
- Modern approach to inclusion, diversity and experience in social policy, disability services or health
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725