- New South Wales
- $50.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 6 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government agency to source Research Assistant to co-ordinate and support the establishment, delivery, management, monitoring and evaluation of the evidence-based systems improvement programs to contribute to the achievement of project outcomes and Divisional objectives.
This is a 10 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Eveleigh.
Key Accountabilities involved:
- Conduct and commission rapid research such as systematic and comprehensive literature reviews to inform, develop and optimise existing and emerging quality indicators and projects.
- Use evidence-based literature to review quality indicator technical documents and to identify potential areas of focus for the Clinical Engagement Program.
- Prepare a range of project documentation, including reports, correspondence, discussion papers and responses to ensure the provision of accurate and relevant materials to inform key stakeholders.
- Provide a range of project management and support services to allocated research and evaluation projects, including preparation of detailed project scopes and briefs, development and monitoring of project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring milestones and deliverables, to support the achievement of project outcomes, team and Division objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing research projects in healthcare (specifically including conducting literature reviews and synthesis of evidence).
- Experience reporting research findings to address policy or program needs. Specifically experience in undertaking and writing up systematic literature reviews.
- Knowledge of relevant trends, issues, policies and practices across a diverse portfolio of projects within healthcare
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.