The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Provide specialist contributions in RF testing, measurement and prediction of all facets of project work associated with the design, installation and commissioning of wireless coverage solutions.
- Conduct surveys, RF measurement and prediction surveys and delivering wireless design solutions.
- Support proposal and project activities including preparation of technical documentation for submissions.
- Generate site feasibility reports and have a sound understanding of RF compliance related issues.
- Perform RF Optimization with recommended parameter Optimization and physical changes for KPI performance improvement
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification preferably in electronic, electrical / communications engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in either RF Planning and/or Optimization in carrier technologies with a preference for LTE
- Experience with drive test tools and drive test analysis
- Experience with radio planning tools essential, preferably Wireless equipment's
- Knowledge of Radio Access
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar or Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.