- Global Mining Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 13 days ago
- Identification and analysis of business risks related to the programme, working with relevant stakeholders to have these risks appropriately assessed and captured within the Risk Management Information System.
- Support Project Managers, Risk Coordinators and relevant business stakeholders in ensuring requirements to sustain the projects deliverables (controls) are captured and clear within the business risk information.
- Support projects in the Business Case development to ensure that the Risk Mitigation rationale is sufficiently backed by evidence.
- Support development and review of the risk components of the Business Case.
- Support projects to understand risks and benefits requirements for site audits and other projects initiation activities.
- Drive the benefits realisation process with Project Managers during execution and upon completion key initiatives, working with appropriate risk owners and business partners to ensure that Archer is updated accordingly.
- Provide regular reporting of business risk reduction and associated benefits, ensuring alignment of programme KPIs, implementation and benefits with reporting to governance forums.
- Good understanding of Risk Framework methodologies and practices, and their application to large programmes of work and projects
- Enterprise Risk Analysis - ability to evaluate and determine the level of risk involved in making each business decision
- Good understanding of benefits realisation process (risk benefits)
- Experience in project delivery risk management
- Good understanding of business context and sustaining capital projects environment
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise IT Projects
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com