- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 12 months ago
- Work closely with Program Directors, project managers, risk owners and the program office to ensure the effective management and mitigation of program and project risks.
- Monitor, maintain and evaluate the program's current risk profile
- Work closely with risk owners to track and progress risk mitigation activities
- Establish and coordinate the program's Risk Management profile, providing advice on risk management issues, and reporting to other governance bodies.
- Promote awareness of risk management to the program team.
- Work with project support officers and members of the program's governance bodies to provide high level secretariat support and administration duties for several board meetings, including the taking meeting minutes, management of actions and decisions as required.
- General program and project support as required by the Program Directors and Project Managers.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise risk management principles and practices.
- Advanced organisational and prioritization skills
- High level analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, and take personal responsibility to meet and manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Commit to achieving quality outcomes and ensures documentation procedures are maintained and stakeholders' expectations are met.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com