- Conduct on-going risk assessment for new ICT services, including cloud-based services.
- Co-ordinates and maintain ICT service continuity plans, including DR plans and testing schedule.
- Perform investigation on information security and data leakage/protection incidents.
- Manage ICT strategic, operational and security risk registers, and liaise with appropriate personnel for risk remediation.
- Experience with IT risk management, service continuity, business and audit co-ordination.
- Experience with IT security or with public cloud environments, e.g. AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of industry risk and security standards, e.g. ISO 27001
- Knowledge of integrated risk management/GRC solutions.
- Preferably certification for risk management, ICT security or technology audits.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For further enquires please contact Murray Williamson on 9221 3300