- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 7 months ago
NSW Federal Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a federal organisation in assisting in sourcing a Risk Governance Analyst on a contract based in Sydney.
- Development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management Analysis and Reporting Strategy.
- High level policy development skills including sound knowledge, or the ability to quickly obtain sound knowledge of the government's and the agency's risk management policy and framework.
- High level written and oral communication skills including the ability to manage secretariat functions for Agency committees (eg. Audit Committee) and conduct risk workshops.
- High level reporting skills including ability to prepare strategic and operational risk reports for strategic committees and the executive.
- High level negotiation skills including the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound judgement including ability to quickly identify issues, synthesize complex information, discern implications for the agency and provide a range of options and/or solutions in response to the issues.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.