- EL1 Equivalent $$$
- Job Type
- Cammy Phung
- about 1 year ago
You will be responsible for maintaining the Agency's business resilience framework that will ensure minimal interruption and loss.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement annual business resilience program of work.
- High-level documentation to guide resilience activities
- Facilitate disrupted and/or critical incident risk identification
- Support the design, development, maintenance and test plans for the business and functional area.
- Guide business units to identify disruption related risks
- Strong experience in Risk Management.
- Experienced in the development and application of business resilience-related plans
- Experienced in identifying disruption related risks and formulating appropriate plans.
- Coordinated testing of business continuity, critical incident or emergency management plan
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.