- $ Neg Daily - EL1
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- about 1 year ago
Our federal client is undertaking a large-scale business transformation overhauling the disability sector. The Agency is setting up a new "Risk in Change" team to deep-dive Enterprise Risk, create and manage frameworks, ensure consistency is applied to capturing, preventing, detecting and managing risks as projects transition to BAU operations.
Initial 2 year-terms are on offer with the intention to extend beyond - with potential to be based in Melbourne CBD or Geelong.
The purpose is to capture, prevent, detect and respond to risks, ensure the risk management framework is consistently applied at all levels as you support projects and programs transition into operations. These are enterprise-level risk roles with emphasis on change readiness.
As Assistant Director Risk In Change you'll be leading a newly created small team of APS6 and APS5 level Risk Officers and you will have the opportunity to build out a new team in a greenfield environment.
- Prepare Group risk action plans
- Run risk workshops
- Monitor and analyse trends in risk
- Work with management to build awareness of risk management best practice
- Monitor KRI's and risk tolerance
- Support the business areas usage of a new IRM (Integrated Risk Management) software application in relation to "Risk in Change"
- Provide risk communications
- Lead a small team of Risk Officers
- Deep experience in Risk and Assurance (2-3 + years in a Risk area)
- Experience supporting and implementing enterprise risk management frameworks based on ISO31000:2009 or CPS220 - CPRM qualifications nice to have (Certified Practicing Risk Manager)
- Risk Management and controls frameworks and policies
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels up to Executive
- A diverse background would be ideal and candidates with experience in government, banking, insurance are encouraged to apply
- Experience within Risk Management in relation to business and technology project transition to BAU Operations highly regarded.
Hit APPLY today or contact:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.